When change needs to occur, advocacy has a role to play; advocacy can help your organization achieve its goals. We will train you and your organization in the following areas:
- Developing a common agenda
- Delivering the right message to the right person
- Advocating effectively in the appropriate environment
- Determining the most effective means of advocacy
- Creating community partnerships and collaboration
Concerned groups and individuals have found it necessary to become advocates, but they often have little knowledge of or training in the subject.
Arnold Public Affairs Advocacy Training provides the tools for people to start engaging in the advocacy process, and is thus designed to:
- Inform a diverse audience of potential advocates about advocacy and its methods
- Build basic skills in advocacy
- Increase the use of available data to inform the advocacy process
- Give confidence to those who are embarking on advocacy efforts
- Encourage the democratic process by providing people with the skills to make their voices heard
Potential users may be:
- Professional associations
- Non-profit organizations
Want More Information?
Find More Advocacy Training Information HERE.
Find More State Government Lobbying Advocacy Information HERE.